Monday - the first day I leave Xena home alone for more than an hour or so. I decided to sequester her to the dining area so she has full access to the doggy door and not the rest of the house. I guess that lasted all of not very long. Linda stopped by to check on her at lunch - she had knocked down the gate...HOWEVER, she was outside. She used the doggy door to get out. How great is that!
I got home around 5.30p and no dog. THEN I heard the wonderful sound of her coming in through the doggy door. She was oh so excited to see me and kept running in and out of the house using - that's right - the doggy door. It was almost as if she was showing me that she figured it out. It was so cute. I decided to reward her with a trip to the pet store.